Luxurious suite named after baroness Sidonia Nádherná of Bohutín is perfect for an unforgettable wedding night but also for the romantic moments of couples in love.
The unique atmosphere of this suite is provided by neo-baroque style furniture, pastel-colored carpets, shades of gold, and cream-white or soft blue in the bedroom.
You can enjoy endless views of the chateau park along its entire length from the bay window. A large baroque gilded mirror which you can find in the bedroom is an interesting element of the suite, in which the baroness often looked at herself. The suite is also exceptional with its bathroom, which gives you wellbeing in the palm of your hand. There are a whirlpool and a Finnish sauna.
• Parking (outdoor / garage)
• Breakfast (possible in restaurant Savarin after request)
• Unlimited access to the pool & Spa of the hotel Sidonie (ask for wellness bag at the main reception desk)
• Accommodation for your pets – extra fees (by prior arrangement)
• 1-day ski pass in wintertime (ski slope in the resort)