The room is inspired by the Roman goddess of forests and hunting. It is a 25 m2 large chateau room, which is decorated by a late neo-Gothic style. In the room, you will find twin beds and sloping walls, that provide the coziness of the room. Room Diana will be appreciated especially by nature lovers, who enjoy a beautiful view of the chateau park, and the ridge of the wooded hill.
• Parking (outdoor / garage)
• Breakfast (possible in restaurant Savarin after request)
• Unlimited access to the pool & Spa of the hotel Sidonie (ask for wellness bag at the main reception desk)
• Accommodation for your pets – extra fees (by prior arrangement)
• 1-day ski pass in wintertime (ski slope in the resort)
• Bicycle and ski storage