Engel is a unique room, which forms a four-bedded suite with the room Bert.
Separately it is a 25 m2 room that radiates an atmosphere of cozy living in a luxurious woman boudoir. It is named after Josef Engelbert Klein. It is furnished by the Empire style, which corresponds to the time when the eldest of the Klein brothers lived. You can enjoy a beautiful view of the wooded hills of Jeseníky and the chateau courtyard from the northeast facing windows. The room can be used separately or with the Bert room as a suite Engelbert. Both rooms have a common hall.
• Parking (outdoor / garage)
• Breakfast (possible in restaurant Savarin after request)
• Unlimited access to the pool & Spa of the hotel Sidonie (ask for wellness bag at the main reception desk)
• Accommodation for your pets – extra fees (by prior arrangement)
• 1-day ski pass in wintertime (ski slope in the resort)
• Bicycle and ski storage