Do you love sunsets, the part of the day when nature enchants with all colors? Would you like to have a look at them during the whole vacation? Then, a room named Aurora will suit you. Thanks to its west orientation and magnificent views of the sun setting behind the hills above the chateau pond, this 25 m2 large room is aptly named after the Roman goddess of alpenglow.
• Parking (outdoor / garage)
• Breakfast (possible in restaurant Savarin after request)
• Unlimited access to the pool & Spa of the hotel Sidonie (ask for wellness bag at the main reception desk)
• Accommodation for your pets – extra fees (by prior arrangement)
• 1-day ski pass in wintertime (ski slope in the resort)
• Bicycle and ski storage